The Board of Visitors (BOV) was created by a resolution adopted in November 1964 by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia. The BOV serves as a consultive and advisory body about the affairs of the School of Law to the regents, the president of the University of Georgia, and the dean and faculty of the School of Law.
||The Law School Association Council (LSAC) was formally established on December 14, 1951, when the alumni adopted a constitution and by-laws during the midwinter meeting of the Georgia Bar Association. The purposes of the LSA are to foster a permanent affiliation and fellowship among all lawyers who attended the University of Georgia or its School of Law; to promote the interests of the University of Georgia School of Law and the cause of legal education; and to strive for the improvement of the administration of justice.|
|Nominate someone for the Distinguished Service Scroll Award. This is the LSAC's highest honor and is given annually to individuals whose dedication and service to the legal profession and the law school deserve special recognition.|