ASSOCIATION FOR LAW, PROPERTY & SOCIETY (ALPS)
6th Annual Meeting
University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia USA
Thursday, April 30 - Saturday, May 2, 2015
Conference & Registration Information
For the call for papers and details on the conference: ALPS 2015 CFP
Paper/Abstract or Panel Proposal are to be submitted when you register.
- Early bird registration fee is $150.
- After March 1, 2015, registration is $180.
- Registration fee for full-time students (JD, PhD, or other program) is $50.
Registration fee includes conference, materials and breakfast, lunch and reception on Friday and Saturday.
Refunds for the conference will be issued until April 24.
The conference hotel is the Holiday Inn, 197 East Broad Street, Athens, GA. 706-549-4433. Web page: http://www.holidayinnathensga.com
The Holiday Inn, located in downtown Athens, is on the edge of campus and is a short walk to the law school. We have a block of rooms available until April 8, 2015, at the following rates, for the nights of April 30, May 1, May 2:
- Standard doubles $94.00
- Standard Queen $94.00
- Deluxe King $109.00
- Executive King $119.00
- Executive $119.00
Please use code ALP/University of Georgia when making reservations. Enter "ALP" for the code if you make a reservation online at www.holidayinn.com/
Travel to Athens
- For information about Athens, including other places to stay, see: www.visitathensga.com/
- For more information about the annual meeting, contact Prof. Jim Smith at email@example.com
- For more information about ALPS, see: http://www.alps.syr.edu