Call for Papers: 2018 Works-in-Progress IP Colloquium
February 16–17, 2018
Spangenberg Center for Law, Technology & the Arts
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
11075 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106
- Conference Website: http://wipip.org
- Contact: Aaron Perzanowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, November 17, 2017
- Abstract Submission Form: http://law.case.edu/Lectures-Events/WIPIP2018/Paper-Submission
- Notification of Acceptance: Friday, December 1, 2017
Join us for the 15th annual WIPIP Colloquium hosted by Case Western Reserve University School of Law. This is one of the largest academic conferences on intellectual property law, bringing together scholars from the United States and around the world. The colloquium provides scholars with a forum to present works-in-progress and to receive early feedback from colleagues.
Accepted abstracts will be posted to the conference website. Non-presenting attendees are also welcome to register subject to space.