Call for Papers: TPRC 46—Research Conference on Communications, Information and Internet Policy
- Conference Website: https://www.tprcweb.com/
- Call for Papers (PDF): https://tprc.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d9832174c964ecbebbfddfa8c&id=af97a1f969&e=6a853b8e03
- Proposal Deadline: March 16, 2018
- Student Paper Contest Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Graduate Student Consortium Submissions Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Benton Junior Scholar Submissions Deadline: April 30, 2018
TPRC is seeking submissions for its 46th conference, including papers, posters, panels, a Student Paper Competition, the Graduate Student Consortium, and the Charles Benton Junior Scholar Award.
Proposals can be submitted at https://www.tprcweb.com/ through March 16th. Student Paper contest, GSC and Benton Junior Scholar submissions are due April 30th.
Papers & Posters
- Submit an abstract of research in progress or recently completed and present the completed paper in a conference session. The program committee may select some paper submissions for display as a poster to accommodate the limited number of paper presentation slots. You may also elect to have your abstract directly considered as a poster. Posters will be prominently displayed and provide an opportunity to discuss your research in detail with conference attendees.
- Propose a panel discussion of a relevant topic. If your proposal is selected, you will be asked to organize the panel.
Student Paper Competition and Graduate Student Consortium
- In addition to the regular conference proposals, students may also submit papers to the student paper contest and/or participate in the Graduate Student Consortium (GSC). The student paper contest winners receive cash prizes, and GSC participants receive unique mentorship and networking opportunities. Mentors are also sought for the GSC.