Access to CALR Accounts
Computer Assisted Legal Research (CALR) service providers:
- Bloomberg Law
The license agreements with our service providers strictly limit access to authorized users for educational purposes only. Authorized users are defined as faculty, administration, staff, and students of the University of Georgia School of Law.
- J.D., LL.M candidates, or visiting scholars; and
- Full-time or part-time
Faculty, administration and staff include:
- Faculty - full-time, part-time, adjunct, or visiting
- Administration and Staff - academic support, administrative, IT, or law library
Account access is not provided to any University of Georgia faculty, staff, or researcher outside the School of Law unless they are working or teaching at the law school. This includes:
- Adjunct or courtesy appointment in the law school
- Co-teaching a class with a law school faculty member (requires a JURI designation)
Account access cannot be provided to the employees or staff of part-time, adjunct, or visiting faculty.