- Classroom L can accommodate 30 students.
- Two overhead projectors & screens, DVD player, desktop pc, laptop projection.
- Four whiteboards and markers.
- Spring semester 2017: Classroom L may be reserved by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs for regularly scheduled classes. Legal research courses have first priority. Law School faculty and staff may reserve Classroom L for law school-related purposes. Student organizations may not reserve Classroom L. Classroom L is not available for reservation on the weekends.
- Reservations will be scheduled by designated circulation staff using LibCal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve Classroom L.
- A circulation staff member will unlock classroom L each morning (Mon – Fri), but leave lights off.
- A circulation staff member will lock classroom L at 5 pm, Mon – Fri.
- Each user is responsible for post-event clean-up. Classroom L must be vacated and in good order prior to the end of reservation time. Please request sufficient time for proper set-up before, and clean-up after, an event.
- No furniture may be removed from Classroom L.
- Use of anything that could damage the room is prohibited.