3L Class Meeting
Members of the Class of 2014 gather and learn about what they need to cover in the coming year, including:
- Academic requirements for graduation (course audit, writing requirement, etc.);
- Bar exams, character and fitness, MPRE;
- Loan repayment assistance programs;
- Job search advice and upcoming interview opportunities;
- Graduation regalia and events;
- And more.
Very important: please register in Symplicity Professional Development Events https://law-uga-csm.symplicity.com by September 13 for lunch and seating count.