Law Clinics @ 50 Celebration
Please join us on Friday, March 29, as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of clinical programs at the University of Georgia School of Law!
On the afternoon of March 29, you are invited to drop by the downtown Athens clinic offices anytime from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. at 110 E. Clayton Street (the Bank of America building) to tour the new home of 7 of UGA Law’s 18 experiential programs. Then join us on the first floor of the Law School for a special Law Clinics@50 Celebration from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
A reception will feature:
• An opportunity to mingle with fellow clinic and externship alumni/alumnae;
• Highlights from all 50 years of clinical and experiential learning at UGA Law, including former programs such as the Prisoner Legal Counseling Project and the Land Use Clinic;
• Memories from faculty including Professors Alex Scherr, Laurie Fowler, Russell Gabriel, and Alan Cook;
• Tours of the Law School led by current clinic and externship students; and
• An opportunity to leave your mark on Law Clinics@50 by sharing memories from your time as a clinic or externship student.
Free registration for the Law Clinics@50 Celebration is on the Alumni/Alumnae Registration page: