Law Library Jobs
Paid Positions for Students
Open to students currently enrolled in the University of Georgia. Direct inquiries to Cheryl Solomon (csolomon at uga.edu).
Students have performed a variety of roles including:
- Research Assistants (open only to Law Students)
- Circulation Student Assistants
- Shelving Student Assistants
- Technical Services Student Assistants
- Special Collections & Archives Student Assistants
Unpaid Internship Positions for Graduate Students (credit-hours only)
Open to students currently enrolled in a master's program in library and information science.
Refer to Law Library's internship policy for more information. Direct inquiries to Suzanne Graham (srgraham at uga.edu), Law Library Intern Coordinator.
Law Librarian Positions
- No open positions at this time. Check the AALL Job Search for other openings.
Law Library Staff Positions
Check the University System of Georgia Applicant Clearinghouse for other openings.