29th Annual Homecoming BBQ - inside Hirsch Hall
29th Annual School of Law Homecoming BBQ to be held inside Hirsch Hall from 3:15-5:45 p.m.
After much thoughtful consideration, due to the predicted forecast of rain and cold temperatures, the 29th Annual School of Law Homecoming BBQ will be held inside the Law School (Hirsch Hall).
This is the first time in our Homecoming BBQ history that we have had to make this call, and while it certainly shifts the layout, the fun surely remains!
Please see the information below to help answer questions you may have in anticipation of this location change.
- 3:15pm – 5:45pm: Enter thru the doors located on Herty Drive on the back side of the law school. Please look for signs marking the appropriate entrance and proceed to the registration tables.
- Only pre-registered guests may enter the building. There will be no on-site registration available.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE (1st floor):
- BBQ and Beverage set up will be located on the 1st floor (same floor as registration) to allow for ease of access for our guests.
All classrooms* will be available for seating on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor.
- We highly encourage families to enjoy their meal and participate in activities on the 2nd and 3rd floor after they have gone through the buffet line.
- *Please note that food is not allowed in the Law Library or the Hatton Lovejoy Courtroom.
FAMILY FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES (2nd and 3rd floor):
- In addition to ample classroom seating space to enjoy your food and beverage, the 2nd and 3rd floor will host family friendly activities.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!