Firm and Corporation Alumni/Alumnae Challenge
Each year, firms and corporations with five or more alumni/alumnae join together to support the University of Georgia School of Law in the Firm and Corporation Alumni/Alumnae Challenge. This challenge is a great way to support the law school community within your organization.
The purpose of the challenge is to increase alumni/alumnae participation in annual giving, to promote your organization, and to strengthen the University of Georgia School of Law network. View a summary of the 2016-2017 Challenge.
In addition to helping the law school, participating organizations will receive a number of benefits exclusively associated with the Firm and Corporation Alumni/Alumnae Challenge:
- The first firm to reach 100% in their category will hold the Challenge Cup, for their respective category, for the next fiscal year.
- All firms who reach 100% participation will receive a participation plaque.
- Firm name and participation level displayed in the online Annual Report.
- Updates on law school events and achievements.
Firm and Corporation Alumni/Alumnae Challenge Groups:
- Group A – Organizations with 20 or more law graduates
- Group B – Organizations with 10 - 19 law graduates
- Group C – Organizations with 5 - 9 law graduates
For more information on how your organization can participate in the Firm and Corporation Alumni Challenge, please contact:
Alex C. Perry
Director of the Law School Fund
To participate and make your gift to the University of Georgia School of Law today:
2) Mail a check made payable to “UGA Foundation” with Law School Fund on the memo line to:
ATTN: Office of Law School Advancement
University of Georgia School of Law
225 Herty Drive
Athens, GA 30602
FY2016 - 2017
FY2015 – 2016
FY2014 – 2015
FY2013 – 2014
FY2012 – 2013
FY2011 - 2012
FY2010 - 2011
FY2009 - 2010