- The Law Library holds staff meetings every two months, in February, April, June, August, October & December.
- The Law Library Administrative Associate schedules staff meetings.
- The Law Library Director chairs staff meetings.
The Law Library Administrative Associate is responsible for soliciting agenda items, distributing the meeting agenda and minute-taking.
The purpose of staff meetings shall be to:
- Share information, news, projects and ideas affecting the Library and its staff
- Improve the flow of communication within the Library and with the Law School community
Last Reviewed: May 2012