Tuition & Expenses
Annual Tuition & Fees
- $17,430 Georgia Resident Tuition
- $35,868 Non-Resident* Tuition
- $2,278 Georgia Resident & Non-Resident Fees
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- $35,180 Georgia Resident, On-Campus
- $37,558 Georgia Resident, Off-Campus
- $54,118 Non-Resident, On-Campus
- $56,496 Non-Resident, Off-Campus
Books & Supplies - $1,600
Room & Board - $10,038 on-campus; $11,876 off-campus
Transportation - $1,190 in-state; $1,690 out-of-state
Personal Misc. Expense - $ 2,644 on-campus; $3,184 off-campus
These are estimated, not actual, costs; individual student expenses may be higher or lower than these figures provided by the University of Georgia Office of Student Financial Aid.
* It is possible for non-residents to pay tuition at the resident rate by the beginning of the second year of law school. In addition the Law School offers some tuition reduction scholarships that allow non-residents to pay the resident tuition rate for one or two semesters of the first year of law school.
Tuition & Fee information provided by the Bursary and Treasury Services office.