- Official visiting scholars are those whose visits are arranged through the Rusk Center or the Law School. Any question concerning the status of a visiting scholar will be referred to the Rusk Center or the Law School.
- The Foreign & International Law Librarian serves as the primary contact for official visiting scholars at the Rusk Center.
- The Faculty and Access Services Librarian serves as the primary contact for other official visiting scholars.
- The Law Library offers the same services to official visiting scholars as those offered to LL.M. students, including access to Westlaw and Lexis.
- Unofficial scholars are treated as members of the general public .
Last reviewed: October 2011