2016-2017 Annual Report
The University of Georgia School of Law proudly presents our 2016-2017 Annual Report. This summary of private investment is a reflection of the strong tradition of support by our law school community. This commitment, shown by graduates and friends, has a significant impact on our law school and allows us to prepare students to be the future legal leaders of our state, country, and society. If you have questions, please contact the Law School Advancement Office at (706) 542-7639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Brief
- Joseph Henry Lumpkin Society
- Honor Roll
- Endowed & Non-Endowed Funds
- Firm & Corporation Challenge
- Gifts from Corporations, Foundations & Organizations
- Gifts from Friends, Faculty & Staff
- Verner F. Chaffin Society
Past Annual Reports can be found on the Digital Commons Annual Donor Report page.