Annual Tuition & Fees
- $17,604 Georgia Resident Tuition
- $36,362 Non-Resident* Tuition
- $1,390 Georgia Resident & Non-Resident Fees
(this will be updated for the 2022-2023 school year at the beginning of summer)
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- $36,716 Georgia Resident, On-Campus
- $39,716 Georgia Resident, Off-Campus
- $55,848 Non-Resident, On-Campus
- $58,848 Non-Resident, Off-Campus
Books & Supplies - $1,976
Room & Board - $10,452 on-campus; $12,686 off-campus
Transportation - $1,224 resident; $1,598 non-resident
Personal Misc. Expense - $ 3,170 on-campus; $3,936 off-campus
These are estimated, not actual, costs; individual student expenses may be higher or lower than these figures provided by the University of Georgia Office of Student Financial Aid. Tuition & Fee information provided by the Bursary and Treasury Services office.
* It is possible for non-residents to pay tuition at the resident rate by the beginning of the second year of law school. In addition the Law School offers some tuition reduction scholarships that allow non-residents to pay the resident tuition rate for one or two semesters of the first year of law school.