- All library faculty and staff are expected to attend and actively participate in team, staff and Steering Group meetings.
- Agendas must be prepared and distributed prior to all meeting. All meeting participants should be provided with the opportunity to submit agenda items for discussion.
- Minutes are required for all meetings. Minutes must be published on the library intranet and distributed to the library staff listserv within three working days after the meeting.
- Minutes should reflect all decisions made at the meeting. All minutes must include an executive summary.
- All teams are required to establish a regular meeting schedule and meet at least quarterly. Their meeting schedules should be posted on the intranet page listing Team Membership, Charges and Meeting Schedules.
Last Reviewed: May 2012