Mission Statement: The Law Library provides exceptional resources and expertise to support scholarship, instruction and learning for the Law School community.
Vision Statement: We will be integral to the educational, scholarly, and collaborative experience of the law school community.
In support of our mission, the Alexander Campbell King Law Library staff pledge to:
- Support and inspire our community by connecting it to the best available information resources
- Uphold the principle that legal information must be available to everyone
- Provide innovative technology and state-of-the-art facilities to enrich the School of Law
- Be a contributing partner to faculty instruction and research
- Offer a positive, supportive environment in which law students can thrive
- Encourage and support professional and personal development for the Law Library staff
- Set a high standard of excellence for responsiveness, reliability, and service