Annual Tuition & Fees
- $17,604 Georgia Resident Tuition
- $36,362 Non-Resident* Tuition
- $1,390 Georgia Resident & Non-Resident Fees
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- $36,694 Georgia Resident, On-Campus
- $39,860 Georgia Resident, Off-Campus
- $56,286 Non-Resident, On-Campus
- $59,452 Non-Resident, Off-Campus
Books & Supplies - $2,226
Room & Board - $10,904 on-campus; $13,194 off-campus
Transportation - $1,278 resident; $2,112 non-resident
Personal Misc. Expense - $3,292 on-campus; $4,168 off-campus
These are estimated, not actual, costs; individual student expenses may be higher or lower than these figures provided by the University of Georgia Office of Student Financial Aid. Tuition & Fee information provided by the Bursary and Treasury Services office.
* It is possible for non-residents to pay tuition at the resident rate by the beginning of the second year of law school. In addition the Law School offers some tuition reduction scholarships that allow non-residents to pay the resident tuition rate for one or two semesters of the first year of law school.