Enrolled students, as well as faculty, administrators and staff, all have a place on one of the official law school listservs, below. University of Georgia policy requires all of us to read, heed and, as appropriate, act upon official email messages (students and faculty and staff).
For messages to students from students, there are specialized, moderated, optional law listservs.
Please review the School of Law Listserv Policy before use.
Required Academic Student Lists
To ALL Students (1L, 2L, 3L, LLM & MSL)
- 1Ls, Class of 2025
- 2Ls, Class of 2024
- 3Ls, Class of 2023
- LLM Students, 2022 - 2023
- GA Law MSL Students, 2022 - 2023
Required Faculty, Administrator and Staff Lists
- Campus faculty (Tenured & Tenure-Track, Clinical Faculty, Legal Research and Writing Instructors, Courtesy appointments and Law Librarians), Recipients & more info
- Adjunct and Visiting Faculty
LAWADJ-FALL@listserv.uga.edu (Fall 2022 professors)
LAWADJ-SPRING@listserv.uga.edu (Spring 2023 professors)
- Senior Administrators, Recipients & more info
- Law School Staff, Recipients & more info
- ALL in Law Library, Recipients are members of the two library listservs, below
- Institute of Continuing Judicial Education (ICJE), Recipients
- LAWIT, Law IT Staff and basic Georgia Law and UGA tech support information