Many of us have been watching the news and current events taking place in Ukraine. Several faculty, from departments across campus, will come together to discuss the most recent developments.
- Jeffrey D. Berejikian, Associate Professor of International Affairs; Meigs Distinguished Teaching Professor; Senior Fellow, Center for International Trade and Security; School of Public and International Affairs
- Joseph Kellner, Assistant Professor; Franklin College of Arts and Sciences Department of History
- Victoria Hasko, Associate Professor, Department of Language and Literacy Education; Mary Frances Early College of Education
- Gopinath Munisamy, Distinguished Professor of Agricultural Marketing; College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- James W. Porter, Meigs Distinguished Professor, Emeritus; Odum School of Ecology
- Ralitsa Vassileva, Lecturer; Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication
Peter B. "Bo" Rutledge, Dean and Talmadge Chair of Law; School of Law