Tuition & Expenses
Annual Tuition & Fees
- $17,604 Georgia Resident Tuition
- $35,868 Non-Resident* Tuition
- $2,290 Georgia Resident & Non-Resident Fees
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- $36,208 Georgia Resident, On-Campus
- $39,226 Georgia Resident, Off-Campus
- $55,116 Non-Resident, On-Campus
- $58,134 Non-Resident, Off-Campus
Books & Supplies - $1,788
Room & Board - $10,328 on-campus; $12,716 off-campus
Transportation - $1,254 resident; $1,898 non-resident
Personal Misc. Expense - $ 2,944 on-campus; $3,574 off-campus
These are estimated, not actual, costs; individual student expenses may be higher or lower than these figures provided by the University of Georgia Office of Student Financial Aid. Tuition & Fee information provided by the Bursary and Treasury Services office.
* It is possible for non-residents to pay tuition at the resident rate by the beginning of the second year of law school. In addition the Law School offers some tuition reduction scholarships that allow non-residents to pay the resident tuition rate for one or two semesters of the first year of law school.