Tuition & Expenses
Annual Tuition & Fees
- $17,604 Georgia Resident Tuition
- $36,362 Non-Resident* Tuition
- $2,290 Georgia Resident & Non-Resident Fees
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- $35,774 Georgia Resident, On-Campus
- $38,790 Georgia Resident, Off-Campus
- $54,684 Non-Resident, On-Campus
- $57,700 Non-Resident, Off-Campus
Books & Supplies - $1,500
Room & Board - $10,314 on-campus; $12,746 off-campus
Transportation - $1,264 in-state; $1,910 out-of-state
Personal Misc. Expense - $ 2,802 on-campus; $3,386 off-campus
These are estimated, not actual, costs; individual student expenses may be higher or lower than these figures provided by the University of Georgia Office of Student Financial Aid. Tuition & Fee information provided by the Bursary and Treasury Services office.
* It is possible for non-residents to pay tuition at the resident rate by the beginning of the second year of law school. In addition the Law School offers some tuition reduction scholarships that allow non-residents to pay the resident tuition rate for one or two semesters of the first year of law school.