Annual Tuition & Fees
- $17,604 Georgia Resident Tuition
- $36,362 Non-Resident* Tuition
- $1,390 Georgia Resident & Non-Resident Fees
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- $36,888 Georgia Resident, On-Campus
- $42,100 Georgia Resident, Off-Campus
- $57,002 Non-Resident, On-Campus
- $62,214 Non-Resident, Off-Campus
Books & Supplies - $1,934
Room & Board - $11,246 on-campus; $15,538 off-campus
Transportation - $1,430 resident; $2,786 non-resident
Personal Misc. Expense - $3,284 on-campus; $4,204 off-campus
These are estimated, not actual, costs; individual student expenses may be higher or lower than these figures provided by the University of Georgia Office of Student Financial Aid. Tuition & Fee information is provided by the Bursary and Treasury Services office.
* It is possible for non-residents to pay tuition at the resident rate by the beginning of the second year of law school. In addition, the Law School offers some tuition reduction scholarships that allow non-residents to pay the resident tuition rate for one or two semesters of the first year of law school.