Tuition & Expenses
Annual Tuition & Fees
- $17,218 Georgia Resident Tuition
- $35,266 Non-Resident* Tuition
- $2,270 Georgia Resident & Non-Resident Fees
Estimated Cost of Attendance (Including Room, Board, Living Expenses, Tuition and Books)
- $34,004 Georgia Resident, On-Campus
- $36,496 Georgia Resident, Off-Campus
- $52,748 Non-Resident, On-Campus
- $55,240 Non-Resident, Off-Campus
These are estimated, not actual, costs; individual student expenses may be higher or lower than these figures provided by the University of Georgia Office of Student Financial Aid.
* It is possible for non-residents to pay tuition at the resident rate by the beginning of the second year of law school. In addition the Law School offers some tuition reduction scholarships that allow non-residents to pay the resident tuition rate for one or two semesters of the first year of law school.
Tuition & Fee Refund Policy: http://www.bursar.uga.edu. Student account refund information is available in the left hand menu.