Firm and Corporation Alumni/Alumnae Challenge
Each year, firms and corporations with five or more alumni join together to support the University of Georgia School of Law in the Firm and Corporation Alumni Challenge. This challenge is a great way to support the law school community within your organization.
The purpose of the challenge is to increase alumni participation in annual giving, to promote your organization, and to strengthen the University of Georgia School of Law network. For daily updates on your firm’s progress click here.
In addition to helping the law school, participating organizations will receive a number of benefits exclusively associated with the Firm and Corporation Alumni Challenge:
- The first firm to reach 100% in their category will hold the Challenge Cup, for their respective category, for the next fiscal year.
- All firms who reach 100% participation will receive a participation plaque.
- Firm name and participation level displayed in the online Annual Report.
- Updates on law school events and achievements.
Firm and Corporation Alumni Challenge Groups:
- Group A – Organizations with 20 or more law graduates
- Group B – Organizations with 10 - 19 law graduates
- Group C – Organizations with 5 - 9 law graduates
For more information on how your organization can participate in the Firm and Corporation Alumni Challenge, please contact:
Director of Annual Giving
To participate and make your gift to the University of Georgia School of Law today:
2) Mail a check made payable to “UGA Foundation” with Law School Fund on the memo line to:
ATTN: Office of Law School Advancement
University of Georgia School of Law
225 Herty Drive
Athens, GA 30602
FY2016 - 2017
FY2015 – 2016
FY2014 – 2015
FY2013 – 2014
FY2012 – 2013
FY2011 - 2012
FY2010 - 2011
FY2009 - 2010