Young Alumni/Alumnae of Excellence Award
The following criterion is suggested in selecting nominees. The criterion is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor is the absence of any deemed to be a disqualifying factor.
With respect to the law school community:
- Georgia Law graduates who contribute to current students’ success (i.e., through coaching moot court teams, transactional team, or benching the appellate litigation clinic).
- Georgia Law graduates who advocate for other Georgia Law alumni professionally.
- Georgia Law graduates who guest lecture or otherwise share their expertise with current students.
- Georgia Law graduates who invest in mentoring students or recent grads.
With respect to the community at large:
- Georgia Law graduates who have had significant achievements for the public good (whether through public service, pro bono work, or non-profit organizations, etc.).