Is there a part-time LL.M. offering?
- No. The University of Georgia School of Law offers only a full-time curriculum.
How many students are in a typical LL.M. class?
- The LL.M. class typically is between 15 and 25 students - a size that fosters LL.M. students' interactions with University of Georgia School of Law faculty and with J.D. students.
How can I pay my tuition and fees?
- You may pay your tuition and fees by a variety of methods; for more information visit the University of Georgia Bursar & Treasury Services.
How do I obtain a visa to study in the United States?
- After you have received an offer of admission to the University of Georgia School of Law LL.M. degree, you will receive an email from Immigration Services in the Office of Global Engagement with instructions on how to apply for an international student visa.
Can I transfer to the J.D. program?
- As detailed here, LL.M. students who demonstrate a high level of achievement may seek to transfer, upon graduation, to studies leading to a University of Georgia School of Law J.D. degree.