Columbus Lawyers Educational Foundation
The Columbus Lawyers Educational Foundation was created in April 1963 with the expressed purpose to use its funds for charitable, scientific or educational purposes. The qualifications to apply are:
1. Applicant currently lives in or has in their lifetime lived in the Chattahoochee Judicial Circuit (Muscogee, Harris, Chattahoochee, Talbot, Taylor or Marion Counties) or on Fort Benning, Georgia.
2. The applicant has expressed an interest in returning to the Chattahoochee Judicial Circuit.
3. Needs of the applicant. The award will be paid on behalf of the student receiving the award by check payable directly to the UGA Bursar’s office with directions to that office to apply the amount to the recipient’s tuition statement noting the recipient’s eighteen digit student identification number on the Scholarship check. If selected, the recipient agrees to provide the student identification number to the facilitate payment of the check.
4. Satisfactory GPA Scores.
5. The applicant shall submit the application by email to email@example.com and must agree to be interviewed in person or by phone.
6. Scholarship awarded on an annual basis.