Since 2015, ChapmanAlbin has sponsored a yearly $1000 scholarship for incoming and current law students. To apply, a U.S. law student must write a 300-500 word essay on a specific topic and meet a few other criteria for consideration.
June 15; Winner to be announced on or before July 15
- Law student planning on attending, accepted to attend, or currently attending an accredited law school in the U.S.
- U.S. citizen 18 years or older
- Applicants may not be current or past employees of ChapmanAlbin or be directly related to a current employee
- Completed scholarship application
- 300-500 word essay (specific topic details can be found on below submission form)
- An acceptance letter from an accredited law school in the U.S. (new students) or an unofficial transcript from an accredited law school in the U.S. (current students)
- All materials submitted by June 15, 2022; late or incomplete applications will not be considered
- All materials must be submitted electronically via the form on the ChapmanAlbin website (below)
- Before receiving the award, recipient will be required to demonstrate enrollment at an accredited law school in the U.S.
- A check for $1,000 will be made to the scholarship recipient’s law school of choice to cover expenses
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively to cover law school tuition and other related expenses such as books or room/board
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations