The Morgan Law Group Legal Scholarship
The Morgan Law Group is awarding a $1000 scholarship to a qualified pre-law undergraduate or student entering law school, anywhere in the United States.
The scholarship is designed to offset the costs of tuition or the miscellaneous expenses associated with preparing for the winner’s future as an attorney.
Eligible applicants must be:
• Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Accepted into a U.S. university as a pre-law undergraduate or a law school attendant
• U.S. Citizens or legal residents who are authorized to work in the country
Prospective scholarship recipients must submit the following entry requirements no later than January 31, 2020:
• Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
• One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue
• Proof of acceptance from the U.S. university or law school s/he plans to attend
The $1000 scholarship award will made payable directly to the student in the form of a check, and is designed to be used for educational expenses only.
Applications for The Morgan Law Group Legal Scholarship must be received no later than January 31, 2020 to be considered for the award.