International Trademark Association Ladas Memorial Award
The top two papers in this category will be selected as award recipients and the winners will each receive: Cash award of U.S. $2,500. Complimentary registration to the 2018 Annual Meeting.
• Subject of the paper must be trademark law or a matter that directly relates to, or affects, trademarks.
• Eligible papers may include both original unpublished manuscripts and published articles that are submitted to
INTA by the submission deadline.
• Published articles must have been first published no longer than one year prior to the competition deadline.
• Paper must be a product of the author’s original thought and scholarship.
• Paper may be co-authored.
• More than one paper may be submitted for consideration.
• Paper must be limited to twenty-five pages.
• Nature, breadth and timeliness of subject(s) addressed.
• Originality of subject and of thought.
• Extent of research and scholarship.
• Quality of writing