Submissions Due August 1, 2023
Pines Federal is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship to a current or incoming student interested in civil service, federal employment law, or becoming a federal employment attorney.
Please find the details below:
- Amount awarded – $1,000
- Number of winners – 1
- Submission format – essay application
- What you need – your name, a valid email address, your physical address, phone number, a copy of your transcripts or proof of enrollment, and a Word doc or PDF of your essay
- Submission deadline – August 1, 2023
Applicants must be outgoing high school seniors (graduating in summer 2023) or current students enrolled in a college, trade school, university, or law school at the start of the fall 2023 semester.
Students must be interested in civil service, employment law, or becoming a federal employment attorney.
Please use your essay to answer the following question:
Why do you want to become a civil servant, federal employee, or federal employment attorney?
How To Apply
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Phone number
- Email address
- What school you’re attending
- Transcript or proof of enrollment
- Your essay