The School of Law pays subscription fees to enable students and alumni to utilize many of these job resources free of charge. A list of usernames and passwords can be found in the Symplicity Professional Development Library.
In order to obtain passwords or access information, either:
- Log in to your Symplicity account, and locate the list of subscription resources in the Professional Development Library (search keyword “subscription”),
- Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Some General Law Sites:
- Career Services Intercollegiate Job Bank: Password protected shared resource of attorney listings at participant law schools across the U.S.
- ABA Career Center Job Search: Positions for law students and lawyers throughout the U.S.
- Georgia Bar Association Job Resources: Job links, advice pages, headhunter listings in Georgia
- Elder Law Career Opportunities: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys Career Center
- Environmental Career Opportunities: Environmental jobs for lawyers and in public policy
- International Career Employment Weekly: International law and policy jobs
- Atlanta Attorney Jobs - Search Attorney Jobs in Atlanta, GA. Find Atlanta law and legal jobs.
- Atlanta Legal Jobs - Explore Atlanta Legal Jobs, In House Counsel Jobs, Attorney Jobs, Law Firm Jobs and Law Student Jobs in Atlanta. Legal employer job listings only!
- GoBigLaw - Legal Job postings from all over the country.
- LawJobs - Connects legal professionals with law firms and legal recruiters.
- Lawyers Weekly Classifieds - Search for jobs, experts, referrals, products and services, and more.
- Legal Employment Center - Find legal information, advices, articles and references to plan your legal or paralegal career.
- Findlaw Law Career Center - Review job listings, research employers and salary information, and career advice.
- Public Service Law Network: Containing comprehensive information on public interest law careers, fellowship funding, employer contacts and job announcements.
- Government Honors & Internships Handbook: This is the definitive resource for law students on state and federal summer and post-graduate legal jobs, including descriptions, requirements and hiring contacts, procedures and deadlines (password available from LCS).
- USAJOBS: Federal jobs website, containing information and application access to attorney, policy and other positions
- Georgia.Gov: State of Georgia home page, with information on state agencies (including the State Attorney General and Governor's Honors) and hiring opportunities
- State & Local Govt Info: Provides a clearinghouse link-through site to helpful search sites throughout the U.S., for state and local agencies, job sites, contacts and more
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association: The professional organization site for civil legal aid organizations and public defenders across the U.S.
- Prosecuting Attorneys' Council of Georgia: Information on prosecutors, contacts, trainings, jobs and more
- Georgia Public Defender Standards Council: Information on careers in public defense, training sessions, contacts, jobs and more
- Georgia Legal Services: This program provides indigent civil legal services throughout the state (excluding Atlanta). The website provides information on services, contacts, jobs and internships.
- Atlanta Legal Aid: This society provides indigent civil legal services in metro Atlanta. The website provides information on services, contacts, jobs and internships.
- Vermont Law School Judicial Clerkship Guide: State and Federal Judicial clerkship job listings, guidance and resources
- Opportunities in Public Affairs: Positions on the Hill and in public policy (state and federal)
- 2014 Public Policy Handbook: Federal, state and other public policy jobs
- Worldwide Job Alerts: Variety of legal and alternative positions in policy, politics, human rights and other:
- Association of Corporate Counsel: The inhouse counsel bar association, and their website provides information on programs, jobs, blogs and articles about practicing in house
- Glassdoor - Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.